Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

weird 13

Do you know what? 13 is kinda magic for me. If I am still with him today, today will be our 4th month. But we already broke up so it's just another ordinary 13th day of March. But I dunno why, something happened today. My Japanese teacher paired me with him. I know it's not only me and him, there are another girls in there. But him! I still feel guilty. I can't even look at his eyes or his face! Hiks T.T I'm stupid. Am I? I'm always like this, can't do what I should do.

As you know, I still have a feeling with him but I dunno I can't that easy to look at him like I used to before we had this problem. It's kinda hard. Ah back to the story, so we are in a same group. We will have a group work in my house, next Tuesday. Just like old times but we add two more people to join us in here. Hmh~

By the way.. It's Saturday night eh? Another lonely saturday night. Bored. I wanna do something new. Something useful. I dunno. Always. Hmh and I'm sick with my phone, it can't send any sms every night! Things that I need every night is sms. I need this thing to repair something in life. And the weird thing is I can't send any sms just at night. Morning? Early in the morning? I can send any! Stupid phone hiks.

But I guess I'm kinda lucky cz one of my sms' is sent. Lucky sent. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment