Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Post



As always, first post is the special one. First post is the first post. Lol. As my blog name, "ordinarystrangegirl", I am another ordinary strange girl haha. And actually I have another blog in wordpress but having more than one blog isn't bad right? Haha that's me. I love writing. But sometimes I'm stuck at things. Stop writing. Don't know what to write.. But whatever that's me when I'm having assignment, lots of assignment from school.

First post eh? First post is almost the same like first meal in the morning (what the heck am I talking about? Lol) Hmm I don't know how this blog will going on but I'm sure my posts will almost the same as my wordpress. Maybe I'll put some personal things in here. Maybe you think I'm an expert of blog? No. I'm just a free writer. Free diary writer lol. I love to read stories. I love to write stories too sometimes. But I enjoy more when I reading it. Haha..

First post oh first post.. I made this post on Tuesday night, tomorrow is Wednesday. And looks like I will enjoy writing in here. Just need some study in here and there, change the theme, and put some widgets here and there.. Ok stop writing girl, you should sleep and wake up early in the morning tomorrow.. More personal info coming up ~tomorrow

Yeah maybe I should off to bed right now.. Gud night people!

Tara~

5 comments:

  1. anu, can u plis tell me how do u make the hearts ??? It's so cool... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sorry I forgot already how to insert it because it's a long time ago. And I think those are sakura petals not hearts. You should try to find it at google cz I find it out there too

    Well good luck ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, nevermind. I'm actually quite impress by your blog. ^^ Well, hope to see more exciting posts. ^^ Ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arigatou Katty-chan, anata mo ganbatte ne! ^^V

    ReplyDelete