Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my sis

Uhmm actually i wanna post something that really confessional but i changed my mind because of an sms from.. Haha you know who. So, there is something i notice tonight, and is about a comparassion between me and my sis:

first, if i compared myself with my sister.. I will lost in sense of style. Yes. Hello i'm just another geek who like to stay in front of the computer. My fave outfits are my dirty jeans and another t's. I'm wearing a sandals and she wears sneakers. And honestly i don't have any sneakers. If my almost-broken shoes is called sneakers i won't wear it either. Lol. And i guess my distracting hair won't help me.. Haha my hair is annoying sometimes. I flow right here and right there.. I can't arrange it really well. XP

Second, she has some kind of narcistic and i don't. I take a picture ONLY when i'm alone or i'm with my friends. And not in every occasion like her. I'm not a girl like that you know. I'm a strange girl like my blog's name. I'm a geek. I'm a dork. I'm weird. Lol. I still watch anime that played every sunday morning. Listening any japanese song i found on internet, and blablabla.. My sister, i dunno. I dunno what is her genre right now. She is not wide open like she used to. She is changing when she got an elder boyfriend. And me? I just broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. But glad everything is ok :)

third, uhmm i dunno if there is a third lol. But i guess i'm more calm than her. She is easily angry with something. Sometimes i dunno why she is angry. And i hate her when she slam the door. Argh that is one thing that make me sick! And in lessons, when i saw her report book last week i'm surprised that my report book when i was in junior high is better than her but whoah! I'm glad i have a plus :p

what i know is.. Everybody have their own plus and their own minus. She can stand calmly in front of the audience and i can't (but i'm trying to figure out a way) i'm good at language and writing (am i? Lol) her? I guess not really. And so on. Nobody's perfect. But we could be perfect if someone help us. I mean if someone complete us. I forgot if this quote is from movie or something but i like this quote: "you complete me" hahaha i know it's kinda.. Kinda boring quote but just take the meaning.

Ok now my writing is getting weird and weird. And it's late night already. I should get some sleep.. Ah gud to know that everything is fine now! Gud night people, sweet dreams for you all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment