Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Food~



Yay today is Saturday! And for the next 4 days, we will have a beautiful holiday! And I can't wait for "Bunkasai" (Japanese culture festival). 2 days to go and we will be there 3 days in a row. I love japanese culture and japanese foods tee hee~ I wanna taste all of the foods there! Yes that was the first thing slip in my mind. Food. Japanese foods are yummy I'm sure of it. I already try some of the recipes of course. Okonomiyaki!

And I should attend this event. Beside I wanna taste the food, we must make a report about the festival. So I can't miss it. Of course reports are coming up to this blog XD Just wait for this Monday.. Uwaaa I can't wait! >w< Dango, mochi, onigiri, takoyaki, dorayaki.. Uhmm what else? Lol :p Food food food~

And me as the reporter will take a little souvenir from the festival.. Ok don't talk about foods anymore. I guess next week will be a great week cz we will have many events. Next Saturday we will have a picnic (a picnic you said?) ermm I mean a study tour to a coal mine. Nyahahah I wanna see that. But in a bus for more than an hour? I'll think about it later ;p But first we need to attend the bunkasai. Of course. Listening to many many japanese song lately..

See you on Monday with a bunkasai report with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment