Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

back

well hello again. Lately I'm kinda busy. Haha I dunno am I really busy or not. But what I know is.. My problems are almost solved. Thank God. I'm eating a lot. Lol. But it's true. Today is a holiday. Wonderful Tuesday haha. Yeah it's been a while since my last post..

right now I'm playing some strategy games. I randomly downloaded them cz I don't have any activity today. Bored. Another detective game. Remembering my childhood memories, being a detective haha. Sometimes I'm trying to solve something that I curious about. Still curious about many things but I can't solve some of those lol.

Haaa what am I doing? So this week is kinda easy I guess. No hard to solve problem, no disaster homework, and bla bla bla. Enjoying every single hour of my life lol. Wait, what am I talking about? But we don't know future.. Maybe tomorrow will be a disaster but I hope not. :p

Wew I really don't know what to say lately. Some big things happened to my life lately and I can't really expalin it. Maybe next time? Getting tired with the lights, I need to go~ Off to bed. Even it's still 9 pm.. Yeah whatever.

Gud night people, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment