Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

I am..


I am..
-A lover, of course :p
-Shy person (?)
-Easily distracted with noisy things
-Cat lover
-A good cook? Sometimes. Tee hee~
-No good on speaking in front of the public
-Drawing maniac (?)
-A geek, nerd, and whatever it is
-A cancer, zodiac not disease :p
-A japanese thingy lover
-kinda good at english? XP
-An Idiot gamer =="

What else? I know this post is kinda weird. I just write what's stuck on my mind. Tee hee~ Today's activity is bake some cookies. COOKIES! C-O-O-K-I-E-S. I looooove cookies <3 Especially home made cookies. Me and my family loves cookies. And me? Usually i'm kinda greedy if it's about cookies. Lolz. Just kidding.
Well it's almost idul fitri already. Can't believe this ramadhan month almost over. And things are still changing. That's the good thing. Hmm.. Dun have anything else to talk about. Then have a great day people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment