Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

unknown

Well well, where should we start then?

Ahem! I wrote a story. It's kinda amazing that I have that sort of imagination this time. It's just a simple short story about "darkness" and the "light". I dunno why I can write about this thing but whatever.. Have a great time people! Have a nice writing trip (?)
...

Dark. I see only dark. Pitch black. I look everywhere but I can see anything. Still dark. I sense cold around me. Where am I?

"Shoot!"

I woke up. Is that just my dream? My nightmare? What's this all about? I don't understand. I took a shower for five minutes, then took breakfast. Cookies and coffee while I'm watching morning news. And some bread to fill my little stomach. I still remember the dream I had last night. Darkness. Nothing else. Finished my breakfast. Oh it's Sunday. I knew it from the TV.

"What a great sunny Sunday morning to start your day!" said the newscaster. Nah it's not sunny enough for me. The gloom from last night's nightmare won't disappear from my head. I looked myself in a mirror. Long dark hair, pale skin with some acne around the face. Need something to get rid the acne off my face. But maybe next time, there's something more important than acne. My mom asked why I looked so gloomy this morning. I said nothing. I don't want her worry about something I'm not sure about. I went outside to feel the warmth of the morning sun. I feel better. Well of course I feel better. I'm not a vampire who can face the day. I don't know where this story will lead me but I hope it leads me into a bright way..

I walked to a park nearby, kinda crowded with the kids playing around. Happiness and brightness in the air.  I sat on the park bench, still looking at those happy faces. I can feel the warmth. Hmm.. Somehow I feel better. Deep breath. Put my best smile on my pale face. My cheek's getting pink. I walked home with happy face. My mom saw me walk in, she looked at me and smile.

"Well look at that happy face now. What's with you Jana?" I smiled. Big smile.

"Tee hee.. It's nothing mom. Something makes me feel better now." My mom looks relieved. I went to my room, I turned on the PC. I wrote things that bothers me a lot. Time was flowing so fast that I couldn't feel it. Dinner time. My mom asked me to help her set the table. She cooks some spaghetti for tonight's dinner. I finished my dinner in no time and then back to my room. I read some magazines and listen to some radio station. Thank god no homework for tomorrow. I fell asleep in no time I think about school..

Oh man, it's the darkness again! I can't see anything in this dark. Help me! Please someone help me! It's scary.. It's cold.. I can't take it anymore.. I close my eyes for a second. When I open it, I see a bright light coming in front of me and it's getting near. When the light came in front of my eyes, it talked.

"Don't be scare, I'll help you through the darkness. Now follow me.." I follow the light. It leads me to a bright place with a beautiful garden in it. Soon after that I wake up. A sunny Monday morning. No time to think about the nightmare I had yesterday. I gotta go to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment