Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Pssst, It's March!



Well hello again.

I have this short but effective holiday on February and next week I'm back with the 6th semester of my University life, March will be a relax month I hope, since I won't take many classes just like my previous semester.

A few months left until my next birthday, I hope I afford a new laptop before my birthday.

Lately I play a game on steam called "Terraria". Ever heard of it? The basic is like Minecraft and Starbound. You can mine, craft, explore dungeons, and build houses. My favorite thing to do is building houses. A few days ago I found this huge tree and I made tree house at the top of the tree.

It's fun.

About this month's header, I know I don't really put a great effort for this one. But it is because I love this picture so I can't really make it weirder. So that's why~

Okay, that's all for March. Great day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment