Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

My Most Anticipated Spring Anime 2015

Spring is the season where flowers bloom everywhere. Not only flowers, anime also bloom in Spring.

So Spring's anime is gonna be on air soon. There are so many new anime and also some sequels.

And of course, I can't wait to see my favorite anime sequels and some new titles.

And so I make a list of "My Most Anticipated Spring Anime 2015"

So let's begin with the sequels:

Digimon Adventure Tri



Well of course! It's the third season of that legendary Digimon Adventure series. Although the graphics are a bit different from the previous, but I'm pretty sure that people are looking forward to it. What happened to Taichi and friends after all those years.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru - Zoku



I've watch the first season and I kinda like Hachiman's way of thinking. Remind me of myself back in highschool. Hachiman and volunteer club. And the girls.

Nisekoi Season 2



I AM IN CHITOGE TEAM!!! Let's see how the story goes since that bastard protagonist are in harem route with so many girls with many keys around him.

Baby Steps 2nd Season



One of my favorite sport themed anime. A new side of tennis and a hardworking boy who learn tennis through theories and notes.

And now the new titles:

Shokugeki no Souma



Another food themed anime at last! Haven't read the manga but from the synopsis, it looks interesting. This would be my lunch time anime ._.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo



Watched the dorama and it was good. It's about Yamada and his skill to copy witch's power through kiss. Alert: You will see many kiss scene in one episode ._.

Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu



I don't know where should I put this one..
It's Haruhi's spin off and you'll find Nagato Yuki as the heroine. Some articles said that Nagato will show some emotions that we never see before. If you watch Suzumiya Haruhi, you will know why. I count this as a miracle since Haruhi series aired long time ago and a spin off came out long after that.

Hibike! Euphonium



Another anime made by KyoAni. I always follow KyoAni's anime every season and I don't see any reason to skip this one. Besides, music themed anime is always fun to watch.

============================

And that would be my list. What about you guys?
There are lots of anime for spring and I only follow 8 of them (for now).
The full list is here >>> http://anichart.net/spring

Hope my list helps you choose your Spring anime! Thank you for reading, see you on my next post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment