Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

[Angel Beats! Maxi Single]

Iwasawa!
Isn't it cool? XD I found it around 2 hours ago in unkown blog and I forgot what's the name of the blog again ==" And looks like the people who knows about this thing are still limited. And I'm one of those who already know about it *just a few hours ago nyahahaha~*

The name of the album is [Angel Beats! Maxi Single] and it's divided by two albums:
  • Last Song/Girls Dead Monster Staring Iwasawa 
  • Ichiban No Takaramono/Girls Dead Monster Staring Yui 
And the one I already download is "Last Song". When I opened it, there are 3 songs and lots of booklet with the lyrics, the cover up there, and a comic with kanji so I can't read it properly but looks like I know a little bit about the story. By the way, the 3 songs are: "Last Song", "Hot Meal" (another "Thousand Enemies"), and "God Bless You"

"Hot Meal" is kinda cute because the music is the same like "Thousand Enemies". And the duration of "God Bless You" is 10 minutes long! But whatever 3 of them are great! Kyaaaa can't wait for the Yui version! 20% left until it's ready x33


Can't write much, dun have any idea though ==" What I know is I wanna show this two albums to my boy and my brother muahahaha *evil laugh (?)* Well then let's just wait for the Angel Beats! Special Episode on December 22th. These albums are just the warming up for that special episode heheheh =w= Well I'm soooo excited about Angel Beats things lately and thank god I found these two albums. My blog is kinda Angel Beats 'themed' too~ LOL :P


Last words, have a great December fellas! Huwaaaaaaa can't wait for the special episode xDD

1 comment:

  1. Your quite right, i caant wait for the special episode to come around :3 have a nice christmas!!

    ReplyDelete