Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Phoenix Wright Series


Well since I was a 10th grader, I love playing Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright. At first I played his first game. And I found it was getting more and more excited and I began to play his other games like "Trials and Tribulation" and "Justice For All" and then I found Apollo Justice. I still playing Apollo Justice right now and it's another story of Phoenix  Wright when he lost his badge as an attorney. And then he met Apollo Justice in a case and in the next chapter Apollo Justice became his apprentice.

These games are so much fun you know, they slip some humors inside and made this game as an amazing game I've played ever *o* And this game is a VISUAL NOVEL as well. And I know it's kinda late but after I finish playing Apollo Justice I'm gonna play Professor Layton. And good news for Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton's fans! There will be a crossover with these two games and they will meet in one game. But I'm afraid the platform is NintendoWii and ouch I can't play ToT

And now I'll quote wikipedia about the cultural impact of Phoenix Wright:

CULTURAL IMPACT
Phoenix Wright has generally been praised by critics for being a likeable character with a realistic profession. However, the older Phoenix Wright has been criticized as "aloof and inscrutable", with "his character's development...lost along the wayside." GameDaily called him the eighth greatest Capcom character, citing how he perseveres in the face of hardships. They also named him 20th on their "Top 25 Gaming Hunks." They included his hairstyle in the list of "weirdest hairstyles in gaming." Nintendo Power listed Phoenix as their 10th favourite hero, stating that while lawyers get a bad rap, Phoenix is one who defends the innocent.
And last but not least, "OBJECTION!" ^^V

9 comments:

  1. I like Wright, too! 'Wojtes gender: male, age: 18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's nice to know ppl that have a same interest. I'm also 18 this July! Cheers! ^^

      Delete
    2. That's cool! :) Did you complete all of the series yet? I'm currently at the last case in AJ:AA and i found it incredidbly amazing! ^^ I can see that You are Japanese, so u must be happy with Gyakuten Kenji 2... unlike me, for example ( the game came out only in Japan for now. And, as i'm Polish, in Poland there never came out any of the Ace Attorney game, nor any DS game in Polish, so it is pretty troublesome "translating" all the content.. phew even thought i'm good in english, it's pretty hard. I'd like to learn Japanese some day! ''Wojtes

      Delete
    3. -Oh, You are currently from Indonesia ) Sorry, my bad. So you study Japanese? ''Wojtes

      Delete
    4. Haha yes I'm Indonesian but I will take Japanese Literary as my major in college ^^
      And I didn't know there is the 2nd series of Apollo Justice (Gyakuten Kenji is Apollo Justice right? o.o) I have played all the DS series including the Miles Edgeworth's. But I love Phoenix Wright better haha. I played using emulator so I can play them in my PC lol.
      By the way, if you want to learn Japanese you can find lots of tutorial on the web. But I prefer learning by watching anime all the time ^^v

      Delete
    5. And whoops Gyakuten Kenji is Miles Edgeworth huh, my bad xP Would love to play the series again, it's been a long time since I finished those games~

      Delete
  2. Judging by height here, knowing Phoenix is 5'9, that makes Trucy around 5'2-4, Apollo 5'6/7, Ema around 5'5/6, Klavier around 5'9/10, and Kristoph around 5'11-6'0...
    Apollo is a short boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah he looks shorter than the other guys O.O

      Delete
  3. Sorry for not writing since a long time (Wojtes)

    ReplyDelete