Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

[REVIEW] Spirited Away



Well I got this movie from my friend and that was a great two hours. That's why I wanna write the review here =w=b

Spirited Away is one of Ghibli's awesome movies. Sprited Away begin with a girl named Chihiro when she and her family are moving to a new village. But the movie is not about her new village, really. The problem appear when their car stopped at a mysterious building, Chihiro's parents thought that place was an old theme park. But actually it is not as it looks like..

Chihiro's parents then transform into huge pigs and then Chihiro met a boy named Haku. Haku told Chihiro to find a job so she won't be a pig like her parents. After the struggle, she work at the bath house or I love to call it onsen and the head of the onsen give a new name for her, Sen. In that onsen she meets new people (or creatures) and struggle to solve the problem before she finally can save her parents. Can she save her parents? And who is Haku? You should watch the movie until the end to know the ending XD

Cute little black creatures

For me, this was an inspiring movie. And I also learn a little new Japanese words for my vocabulary. This movie suits all age so it is good for the children to also watch this movie. This movie also tells about how to get what we want with hard work. Of course you can't just sit down and wait until someone saves your parents right?

After this movie, I would love to watch another Ghibli's movie cz this is my first Ghibli movie teehee~ Beside I have a long long holiday to spend and now I haven't decide what to do. You should watch this movie if you haven't and you will feel the fantasy when meeting the youkai XD

I think that is all I can say, Chihiro and Haku out from this post. Have a nice day people!

Chihiro and Haku

No comments:

Post a Comment