Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Solo Trip - Amazarashi x Aimer Concert



So recently I went to the neighboring country, alone to see a concert. Somehow I made it a secret from my parents until 2 weeks before my flight (idk why I did that lol)

It was Singapore. And it was Amazarashi x Aimer Concert! I saw the news on November 2017 and already made up my mind to go to the concert. I really love Aimer's songs and really want to see her live performance. She came to Indonesia a few times but the timing wasn't right so I never go to one of her live local. 

Might as well listen to the songs first =>> AxA Warming Up Playlist

Thank god a few months before the solo trip I went with some friends so I didn't really lost. I planned the trip from January and take my flight on end of March. I don't really know what was I thinking when planning for this trip, a thing that I know was I bought the concert ticket online and picked the VIP seat.

It was a kind of long weekend, and somehow I got some nice deal for the flight. It's not as cheap as promo flight, but it was a pretty good deal. I picked Saturday (the concert day) and going back on Monday, taking a day leave from work. It was a really tight schedule I kind of regret for not going on Friday. But well I can go again anytime (yeah right).

As for hostel I forgot to book one until 2 weeks before departure. And missed the one I wanted, but managed to book my other option costs around IDR 500.000 for 2 night. And yeah it's still comfy, and I can sleep pretty well. (Duh I sleep everywhere).

At the day of departure, I was so nervous I didn't really sleep the night before. I don't know whether it was a nervous from going to a concert alone or going overseas alone. But it was a kind of excitement. Managed to arrive at the airport a few hours before the flight, ate breakfast, saw celebs, almost fell asleep at the boarding room. And really fell asleep half of the flight lol. Once again thanks to the previous trip with my friends I don't really feel at lost going to SG for the second time.

It was around 11 am when I got out the immigration gate, I thought I still have much time until hostel check in time so I wanted to go to the Merlion. But I got off at the wrong station and went to Garden by The Bay instead. Well I didn't rent any wifi pocket or setting roaming on my phone so I just tried to remember things I've done before. I know it's stupid lol. Got lost many times and I spent half an hour looking for the location of my hostel. Ended up checked in at 3 pm instead of 2 pm because I got lost.

Wifi at the hostel really help me a lot, I search the concert location and went there eventually. Even fell asleep (again) on MRT and yet got off at the right station, walk around 10 minutes and arrived at the concert hall. As I remember it was around 5 pm but half of the goods are almost sold out. Bought myself two rubber bands (I didn't wear it until now) and a face towel. Also found this beautiful flower stand for Aimer outside the concert hall. You can see my reflection there at the balloon lol.


As the concert itself, people said that it didn't start on time. First up was Amazarashi. Well I listened to all of Amazarashi albums from a few months before the concert and really took liking almost all of the songs. I already got overwhelmed from the first song, and put all of my heart into them. The face towel I bought got really handy because I cried almost half of their performance. It was like they sang almost all of the songs I've listened the past months I got really happy yet emotional. Because their lyrics are so sentimental and the lyrics are shown like the pic below.

From Amuse Inc. Asia Facebook
Too bad people haven't really recognize them at the time. It was obvious from the crowd's attention. Some even play with their phones. I just wish people would appreciate their songs more. And their performance was awesome, I am so happy to hear Hiromu-san's monologue live *again, I cried*. At least the crowds responded well on "Sora ni Utaeba". I myself got too hyped I feel like exploding.

After Amazarashi they took 10 - 15 minutes break for preparing Aimer's part. To be honest I already half tired after all of those crying and shouting from Amazarashi's part but still very excited to see Aimer live. She was so cute and she tried so hard talking in English. But I wish she spoke in Japanese. I don't care whether other people understand or not as long as I do (no it's not good).

Almost half of Aimer's song list that night was from "Noir". And she sang Ref:rain! It's from that anime, "Koi wa Ameagari no You ni". The stage was too bright sometimes I close my eyes only to hear her voice clearly. And people quietly listened to her voice, I'm so glad. My favorite was Stars in The Rain and again I cried. Sorry for being such a crybaby u.u

From Amuse Inc. Asia Facebook
Aimer's part felt so fast even with more than 10 songs. Many of my favorite songs from "Blanc" part was not on the list. If it was on the list I might cry more than a bucket haha. The best part of Aimer's part was "ONE". She asked the crowd to stand up and clap hands together while she waving, jumping and singing. She was so cute. And it felt like her concert in Budokan (yay).

If you're curious, here's the song list of the concert I found on Reddit.


Final comment. I am really glad I bought the VIP as I can see them closely. I got the F row and it was pretty close. Didn't think it would be that close. Their performance are so amazing I sometimes imagine my self being on the concert again while listening to my concert warm up playlist. Too bad we can't take pictures nor videos of the concert. And yeah it won't be a nice experience if people busy taking pictures instead of listening to their performances..

I didn't regret for taking the chance, went overseas alone to see concert. I take it as a new experience and so I won't regret for not going, since we don't know when they will come to Indonesia. And I don't want to wait too long. And if they plan to come someday, I'll definitely reserve my ticket again.

I hope I can go overseas again sometime next year. Japan might be nice, it's not like I'll be lost. I can just ask people every time I got lost haha. Oh and the story of me walking around SG, I'll save it for another time.

Have a nice dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment