Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I Can't Live Without Spotify



It's been more than a year since the first time I've known and tried the trial of Spotify Premium, and ever since then I've been on premium until today. And I feel like I might not live without it. I've been using Spotify for my daily commute to work and other things. I wanna share some of my experiences.

In case you don't know Spotify, here's a brief explanation about it:
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. It is a Swedish entertainment company founded by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. It specializes in music, podcast, and video streaming service that launched on 7 October 2008.
So why I love Spotify?

First one, as an otaku I get to listen MANY of anisong! Yay! In the past, I have to watch them on youtube, or download them, and I gotta work a little bit more to find my favorite songs. But now I can listen somehow half of them now on Spotify without working too hard searching.  Also lately, not only anisongs, but also vocaloid producers songs are widely shared on Spotify. What a wonderful time to live :3

And making playlists, according to your mood and days, or any other theme is possible without limits! And I can take a peek at other's playlists as well listening through it. And lately artists are making their own playlists of their favorite songs too. Check Taylor Swift's page as an example.

Discover tab according to things you've listened? I've been saved by this. I've known many great artists I've never heard before and wouldn't have known them if I don't use Spotify. And you'll get recommendations from the similar artists and genres, also some new released songs and they even made you playlist out of those similar artists and genres for you to listen on your way back home.

On premium, you can save the playlists and songs to listen it offline. It's good for saving internet data or when you can't use internet data at all, at least you still get to listen some good musics.

At least those are the reasons I can think of so far. Even now I'm writing while listening to Spotify lol.

What I'm listening to lately:
Bunch of songs I repeat on my way to work
My anisong playlist 





No comments:

Post a Comment