Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hitori Kakurenbo

Well looks like I won't be sleepy soon and I want to test how long I can write in english since it's been a long time since I wrote posts in english.

Well lately I read some posts and I also watched some video about "Hitori Kakurenbo" on the internet. It was kinda popular around last week. Do you know about it too? "Hitori Kakurenbo" means "one man hide and seek" in english or that's what I read in some articles. Doing hide and seek alone is kinda weird right? And this hide and seek includes some rules you need to follow. You also need some items to prepare before you can start the game.

The first thing you need is a doll, rice, and red thread. You also need a little of your blood they said. Put the rice into the doll and then bundle the red thread around the doll. The last thing is putting your blood somewhere on the doll. Then you can start the game. I don't want to explain how to play it because I'm too lazy to explain everything lol. 

The point of the game is you have to hide so the doll won't find you. If the doll finds you in the middle of the game, they said the doll will take control of your body. Many said that they have tried to play the game. Some of them said that they failed but some said that they play it right. I've watched the version of "Black Cat Loki" and the Indonesian version on youtube. Different people plays it and both of them lost their doll before they can finish the game. 

Some people say that people will see their own dark side if you play the game but I recommend you not to play the game. It feels doesn't right with this game especially the items I've said to play the game. Rice, red thread, doll, and blood have their own symbol in this game. Doll is for the body of the soul, and I forgot what are the meaning of the rest.

Just don't play games that involving blood or souls or something that sounds not from this world. People have tried this games and some became too serious and weird things happen. 

Well if you are really that curious, you just need to watch the videos and I'll give the link below:

Once again I really DON'T RECOMMEND you to play this game. This is a dangerous game involving souls. For further information you can google it. Just don't play it out of curiosity. "Curiosity can kill a cat" you know (=="). By the way Hitori Kakurenbo got a movie too but I haven't find an active link for download. If you found it please comment! =w=b

Thank you for reading ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment