Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

AFA ID Super Anisong Stage Jakarta 1-2 September




Total performing artistes will be 8. This is the final confirmed lineup.

Day 1 - SAT - 1st September 2012
7!!
Bless4 + Akino
Ichiro Mizuki
LiSA

Day 2 - SUN - 2nd September 2012
angela
KOTOKO
Sea*A
STEREOPONY

Estimated concert duration:
4 Hours / Day
8 Hours for 2 days
Concerts will start from 6:30pm on both 1st and 2nd of September

*VIP Ticket holders will get an autograph chance with their preferred artistes! Terms and conditions apply. Full details to be announced.

**Each concert ticket purchased includes exhibition and stage ticket to the AFA main grounds and day time stage programs.

Full details on AFA Indonesia here: http://www.animefestival.asia

*Source: http://www.facebook.com/animefestivalasia?ref=stream

Oh please, let me cry silently deep inside my heart. Definitely can't see the concert concering my pocket and the time of the concert. I really want to see LiSA  and I want to hear my favorite songs lice. But unfortunately can't. But I wish I can go to the festival itself. *wish*

Well tell me if you are also going to AFA Indonesia. Maybe we can meet up there and have a little gathering ._.V

No comments:

Post a Comment