Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Kanji o Benkyoushimashou! (Let's Study Kanji!)


Well below is some kanji I've studied and I'm trying to memorize those for my school's assignment. Still trying to wrote them nicely even it's kinda confusing me out =="
I've wrote the meaning and the romaji too. Well if you like you can learn some of the kanji(s) I have below. How to write them? Maybe you can find it in kanji tutorial sites. Hope this helps a little bit! Have fun in learning Japanese and the kanji! *o*b

行きます = いきます = ikimasu (Go)
見ます = みます = mimasu (see)
読みます = よみます = yomimasu (read)
手 =  て = te (Hand)
木 = き = ki (Tree)
水 = みず = mizu (water)
中 = なか = naka (inside)
上 = うえ = ue (upper)
下 = した = shita (down)
父 = ちち = chichi (father)
母 = はは = haha (mother)
今 = いま = ima (now)
本 = ほん = hon (study)
人 = ひと = hito (people/person)
小さい = ちいさい = chiisai (small)
大きい = おおきい = ookii (big)

No comments:

Post a Comment