Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Free! (for now)


At last ladies and gentlemen, my final school exam is finished. But still another storm will come soon enough on April 16th. GAH! It is the national exam, and it is just a few weeks to go. I don't think I am ready. I'm not ready to meet my 'ol pal MATH. The math for the language class is extremely easy for the science. But not for me sadly ToT

Math is one of the hardest subject that I can imagine for now. I know that I can finish them all, but maybe I don't have the will yet to study them more. Ready or not, on April 17th I must face it. My biggest fear. Hopefully on the previous test I answered half of them. Yay for me! A tap in the back for me. But I know those are not enough. I should answer 75% of them correctly or even more to get a good score. Well enough about math.

What am I doing in my spare time now? Even it's close to the national exam, I can't resist my will to play any games. I still need some refreshing beside taking window shopping on the mall and else. I watch tv a lot more than studying (don't try this at home if you're not a pro lol). Holidays are the best thing if you are getting a pressure exam. Holidays are the best time to have fun and throw all the books aside.

Having fun is not always expensive though. You can go the mall and do some window shopping. Or maybe you can stay at home watching tv, or watching your favorite anime~ Or you can play your favorite games.. Online, offline, cards~ Well life is short you know. Being stress is not good for our health too.

Well I think that's all I can say. Free for now, unfree for later. Have no time for stressed out. Have to keep my health so I will be just fine when the big day come. Have a nice week people, stay healthy! *o*b

No comments:

Post a Comment