Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

You've NYANNED!


You've nyanned for 241010.7 seconds! And actually I don't celebrate valentine. Well in my religion we shouldn't celebrate that kind of day. But whatever~ I'm not a huge fan to celebrate that kind of day anyway~ Love is not something we have to celebrate in a certain day, love is something we celebrate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week *w*

And look at the seconds, that is the date of my anniversary with my personal nyan, 24 October 2010. And yes IT IS SWEET! Teehee~ I guess that is all I can say. I'm trying to start a little business in the middle of my tiring studies near the final examination. Hope it will be something that help my finance. Gosh I'm trying to save a little money now to buy my own laptop.

Well have a nice day people, have a great month! =w=

*Love my nyan Dharma Himawan all the way~ <3*

No comments:

Post a Comment