Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nichijou!

Mai, Yuko, Mio, Sakamoto-san, Nano, Hakase
I really love nichijou. In english, Nichijou means "Daily Life". And the Nichijou that I watch and maybe you guys watch really represent the daily life of the Japanese students this day (even I know there are parts that are impossible in that anime though. Lol) I finished watch the anime a month ago when I don't have homework as much as I have now. I know it was a little bit late but whatever, I must watch it I think.


Nekomimi Hakase (?)

My favorite character is Hakase and Nano. I always wait for their part when I watch nichijou. The humors between Hakase, Nano, and Sakamoto-san is really cute. And I wonder if there is a real young professor like hakase out there O.O This anime also make me wanna go to Japan more that before. Lately I've watch some videos on youtube that talks about a university in Japan. And I saw the dorm, it was sooooooo cool! I wish I can study in Japan someday. But before that, I must finish my homeworks, get high scores for my tests and graduate from highschool. Yes yes life is tough ==V

Back to the topic, the other characters like Mai, Yuko and Mio are also great. They always have weird but funny jokes. And Mio's secret hobby is drawing "Boys Love" manga which is something that being a conflict one of the episodes. There is also the love life of Sasahara and the girls around him and so on. Very funny =w=

Besides, I love the endings of the anime. "Zzz" and then the remix songs.. Hontou ni sugoii *o* Well I think that's all that I can tell. I'm having semester's test next week so wish me luck u.u

Well have a nice weekend people :3

4 comments:

  1. Hi :P I think you account is full of KAWAII =3 I love anime too =^.^=
    With best wishes, from Russia
    НЯ!!кавай..))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks a lot! Aww you're so far from my current place right now. Too bad you didn't put any contacts so we can talk about anime.

    Thanks for your comment anyway and best wishes for you too *w*b

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh Nichijou!!!! I miss this anime already... by the way... nice blog!! ^^

    ReplyDelete