Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

November Meow~


Bakeneko nyaa, follow my twitter by the way =w=
Well ahem! It's November already. Means that it near to the end of the year. There are so many things happen this year. I feel kinda change too this year. My confidence is near to good. My speaking skill is better than last year since I join two debate competition this year. And I watched soooo many animes too this year. There is a fenomenal one like AnoHana that makes everybody who watch it till the end cries a lot. And still there are sooo much events yet to happen in this last two months. The language month

I've study kinda hard too. Even sometimes my effort failed, still I have some courage to study more. And also I'm thinking what am I gonna do after I graduated from this school. You know my family does not have much money for my next education. And I have to think about it fast or I don't know what to do. But I'm sure that God will show me the best way.

My healthy lately is kinda weird, and so does my nyang. Sometimes I feel so unwell and sometimes I feel just fine. Maybe the weird weather lately makes me like that. It's in the middle of the changing season time. From hot too rainy season? Unfortunately Indonesia only have two seasons because of the khatulistiwa line that cross our country. And also our country is a tropical country which is the weather is just hot, or breezy.

And in this few weeks I have some holidays that makes me kinda lazy to go back to school. Because you know all the funs from the holiday are kinda hard to let go. And tomorrow is Saturday! I'm having another holiday for Idul Adha. Another lazy time, another food to fattenned me up ==" Nuuuuuuu~

Hoping that this month will be the month that I will shine! Have a great November people :3

<3 Dharma Himawan Nyang

No comments:

Post a Comment