Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls Dead Monster - Rain Song





Well well.. Another girls deMo song. Mwahaha I have an agent who gave me those lol. And now I made a tag special to girls deMo lyrics and others. I'm getting more and more in love with this band <3 This is rain song. Well I just got this song yesterday from my agent. But I love this song already. Mukyaaa girls deMo is the best! =w=


Romaji


Itsudatte nakasete ha Kimi wo komaraseteta
Sonna kimi mo ookiku nari tooku he iku tte hanashi
Kiitenai! Toutotsu no ame da
Kasa mo naku tachitsukusu

Itsudemo futari de iru tte itte kureta yo ne Tashika
Oboeteta no ha atashi hitori datta no kana
Kimi to mita hoshi wasurete Kimi to mita yume wasurete
Betsubestu no michi wo susumu nante iya da

Moshikashite tanjoubi no PUREZENTO no koto kana
Niawanai Sou itte warau kara nakushita
Mitsukedasu! Are ha doko da?
Ame ha ikioi wo masu

Doushite kimi datta n daro Ijiwaru shite bakka datta
Omoidaseru no ha nasakenai kao bakkari
Kimi to mita eiga wasurete Kimi no nioi mo wasurete
Betsu no dare ka to ikiru nante iya da

Hajimete atta hi wo omoidasu
Kouen no ki ni kakureteta kimi
Sore wo tsutsuite oidashite mita
Ooame ga futteta no ni

Toki ha sugi Ima ha atashi ga
Ame no naka Naite iru

Anna ni suki datta no ni hontou ni suki datta no ni
Kimi igai no hito ha dou demo yokatta no ni
Doushite sono kimi dake ga inaku nacchau n darou
Atama ga okashiku narisou da Mou
Ame ha tsuyoku uchitsukeru Karada no shin made hieru
Kouen no ki ni butsukari Kimi no you ni naita
Kimi ga ita koto wasurete Kimi to shita koi mo wasurete
Kimi no kawari ni naku no ha mou iya da…
 

English Translation


I troubled you and left you in tears
You were grown and there was talk of you going far away
I didn’t hear! Without an umbrella
I stood still in that sudden rain

You said we would be together forever; I’m certain of it
I wonder if I was the only one to remember
Forgetting the stars I saw with you; Forgetting the dreams I had with you
I don’t want to keep going our separate ways

I wonder if this could possibly be my birthday present
You smiled while saying that it didn’t suit me so I lost it
I’ll find it! Where is it?
The rain grows stronger

Why was I being mean to only you?
By the time I can remember all I see is my miserable face
Forgetting the movies I saw with you; Forgetting your scent as well
I don’t want to live with anyone else

I remember the first day we met
You were in the park hiding under a tree
I poked you and tried to drive you out
Even though the rain was pouring hard

As time passes
Now I’m crying in the rain

Even though I loved you so much; Even though I really loved you
Even though it could have been someone else
Why are you the only one who has to disappear?
I’m going crazy! That’s enough
The rain’s beating down so strongly that my heart grows cold
Bumping into that tree in the park I cried like you
Forgetting what it’s like to be with you; Forgetting the love we shared as well
I don’t want to keep on crying over you anymore…

2 comments:

  1. Fіrѕt off I woulԁ like to say ѕupеrb blog!
    I haԁ a quіck quеѕtion thаt I'd lіke to ask if you dο not
    mind. I waѕ curіоuѕ to find out hоw you сеntеr yourѕelf and clear your mind
    befоre writing. I'νe hаd a harԁ time clеaring
    mу thoughts in getting my iԁeas out.
    I tгuly do еnјoy ωгitіng butt it just seems like the fіrst
    10 to 15 minuteѕ are wаsted јuѕt trying
    tο figure out how to begin. Any recοmmenԁations οr
    tips? Many thanks!

    Have a lοok аt my site Nick Yates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you run out of ideas you can write your experiences or thoughts that stuck in your head.

    I hope that helps ._.

    ReplyDelete