Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Student exchange + my new problem(s)

Well.. I wanna try the student exchange program but I'm confused already with the form. So I still think should I try this thing or not. And I still re-think about the destination, between America or Japan.

First America. But I don't like the culture. Especially the "free" things in there. I know it's not everybody like that, but still. And anyway, what will I have to learn in there? My English? I can improve it everywhere not just in the US. I know Japan is not the right place to improve my english, but Japan still have another things that more WORTH than the US. Even MAYBE I have a chance to meet my penpal there, or my chat friends.. Still I don't like that country. Haha yeah I like their music but not their culture.

Second Japan. WoooHooo~ I love the culture, I love their music and I love SAKURA! I wanna have a hanami in there (hanami: watch falling sakura, like a picnic) Sakura, the cute pinkish flower. I love sakura even the color is PINK. Lol. Japan.. I wanna try the cool sailor uniform, I wanna eat the real dorayaki. And I wanna go to Asakusa, where foods are everywhere. Kyaaaa XD And I'd love to see many other culture festivals. That is the plus plus plus and lots of plus!

My problem.. Dang I did a mistake again. I don't know why I'm angry with his status on facebook. The problem is, I can't take what he said. That's it. What I want is just a simple apology. Is that hard? You don't know that word could make me angry. Your words this morning was dissapointing. I can't hate you but I can ignore you *you know which one is the lie* Yes truth is.. I don't wanna make a sensation in here. I'll just shut my mouth up. Zip it tight.

And once again I'm just another minor student in class. Can't do anything right, low score, blah blah blah. I hate being a subtitute. I'm just another option if my major friends can't attend something. However I have something to try, I wanna improve my confidence with my own training. Talk with many people not only my classmates.

Ah whatever, my writing have no use. Even someone I love don't care anymore about me. We fought a lot before but this one make me too angry and I dunno what to do next. A simple apology is hard eh? Hmh I'll wait and think.. Am I wrong if I'm angry? Still think about that one.. Hhh I wish everything is back to normal when I wake up tomorrow. I wish.

Ah I should go, lots of homework waiting for me *that's my another problem though =.=* Haaah I'm just trying to face my problems.. Ha! Good night people, still wish everything is allright tomorrow. Hhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment