Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

should i name it?

So i have something to tell tonight.Hmm i got a new problem in here. It's between my classmates but i think i have a trick to solve it. I won't tell it in here because it's really an unconvenient place to tell that thing. i got a trick to solve this problem just a few minutes ago. Chat with the girl who had the problem. Hmh i hope i can trough this. It's no good at all. I guess.

So, i had another meeting at elc this morning. Good meeting not a great meeting. But it's ok. Whatever :p And i had a window shopping with my friend. Feels like that was a date between girls haha xD And i guess that was fun. was talking about something that kinda embrassing *blush* and something about the boys that i didn't knew. Haha this thing will make someone curious about what are we talking about heheh.

Ah and something make me feel mercy. Really. But i guess he take it really easy i wonder why. And the meaning of his status update really make me curious. I wonder what is he thinkin when he wrote that. Argh boys are unstable, i can't know his heart really well.. It's some kind of mystery. Boys are mysterious especially this one. This one is untraceable. And i don't know what am i talking about now. Yikes!

right now i'm in m2m and the click five mood. haha flashbacks. I love those songs when i was in junior high. Right niw i still love those songs but i'm sure it's not the same than i was.
"so sad but true, for me there's only you
Been crying since the day, the day you went away"
Awww too sweet! And i'm sure boys don't understand where is the sweet thing about this song.

And guys, don't blame me if i talk something that make you angry or what. I write many things in here and this blog is about my life. So i just tell to people how's my life going. And i can't tell it to you with my own mouth because of some reason that i shouldn't say in here. Don't blame me. and if you wanna know about what i feel, keep reading and you can judge me how i control my life and whatever you wanna judge from me.

Yea right judge. Reminds me of something. adjudicator. I will be that important people 3 weeks from now. Ouch. I don't have any experience on judging people. Cz the usual is => i'm the one who judged! Some sentences are flying in my head right now. Every kind of problems i had. I should tell it to someone. Someone that can keep secret and he/she can keep his/her mouth away from trouble. I need that kind of people.. I can believe my friends right now because of something. And my ex? Nooo i can't disturb him with my sms'. I'm afraid. I'm sure he knows why. Of course he know. I don't know if he joking or what but i can't take it that easy. I think it's serious.

Ahhh ok i'm getting weird. I should continue reading or i should study for tomorrow's test? I'm yawning. But i want to make my eyes red again with that reading lol. I'll check my eyes once again in front of the mirror. Well i should over this post.

The weird

xp

No comments:

Post a Comment